A book unusual enough to pique your interest?
I know it has mine – go ahead, take a look.
This week, my wonderful efriends here in the blogosphere are helping me launch my prehistoric fiction novel, Born in a Treacherous Time. I’ll be visiting their blogs to chat about the book, the process, and anything else on their minds. Some of the questions we’ll cover:
- Why did Born in a Treacherous Time take 22 years to write?
- Why did I change genres from thrillers to historical fiction?
- What books that you might have read are like this one?
- We know Lucy’s species, Homo habilis, died out about the time of this story (1.8 million years ago). Is this story dystopian—meaning Lucy loses in the end?
- What one characteristic allowed Lucy to survive in a world populated with Sabertooth Cats, violent volcanoes, and predatory species who liked to eat man?
- How do I differentiate Lucy from the species of man that followed her, probably led to her extinction…
View original post 3,425 more words
Thank you so much for hosting me, Deborah. I’m excited to get to know your community!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Lets hope you find some new readers 😀