To celebrate the awesome, amazing, mind-blowing experience of the first two months of the published life of THE PRINCE’S MAN, I’m taking the book on a blast (organised by Gliterary Girl Media) around a group of terrific blogs on both sides of the Atlantic!
You can also WIN a copy here!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
If you’ve forgotten, or indeed not encountered THE PRINCE’S MAN before, you can find the blurb, information, an excerpt, and links to where you can buy it on the dedicated page on this blog. There’s also a separate page for all the reviews so far.
To date, THE PRINCE’S MAN has:
- In the first month been a consistent figure in the Amazon Top 100 New Releases for Epic Fantasy and Sword and Sorcery
- Since then been in the Amazon UK Top 100 paid books and ebooks in Epic Fantasy and Sword and Sorcery on a frequent basis
- Been in the Amazon US Top 100 paid ebooks for Epic Fantasy, Sword and Sorcery, and also Dark Fantasy reaching as high as #29
- Achieved an overall ranking of #2270 in ALL paid ebooks on the UK site.
- In total on Amazon 20 five * reviews, 4 four* and 1 three*
- Sold 1100 copies
Now I don’t think that’s too shabby for the first few weeks of a debut self-published novel! 🙂
I’m hard at work on the sequel, with the first in an urban fantasy series due out in December.
If anyone would like to be kept in the loop with progress updates and be the first to know when the next book releases, please leave a message below and an email address, and I’ll add you to the mailing list everyone keeps telling me I need to organise!